Upcoming Neurobiology & Behavior Seminars
Sponsored by the Department of Neuroscience and the Kavli Institute for Brain Science
September 13, 2017
Thursday, September 14 at 12:00 p.m.
- Presenter: Gul Dolen, PhD, Department of Neuroscience, Brain Science Institute, Wendy Klag Center, Johns Hopkins University
- Title: Social Reward Learning: Basic Mechanisms and Therapeutic Opportunities
- Location: Neurological Institute's Auditorium, 710 West 168th Street
Thursday, September 28 at 12:00 p.m.
- Presenter: Claude Desplan, PhD, Department of Biology, New York University
- Title: Evolution of Visual and Olfactory Perception
- Location: Neurological Institute’s Auditorium, 710 West 168th Street